PADLET - Go to Padlet to create your reading response.
- Acceptable Use Policy for Student Use of Technology - This is a must read for every student in the school! This policy will help you understand your responsibilities as a 21st century learner.
- DATABASES and WEBSITES - for use during and AFTER SCHOOL!!! You may need to get usernames and passwords from Mrs. Virtue or your teacher.
- Citing Your Sources - Use this website to enter your source citation. Citation maker will create a citation using the Modern Language Association (MLA) format for you to copy and paste into your "Works Cited".
- Copyright for Kids - Learn all about copyright and fair use policies. Did you know that whenever you create something - a written paper, a poem, a piece of art - you automatically own the copyright to it. Copyright is a form of protection given to the authors or creators of “original works of authorship" - that includes you! What that means is that, as the author of the work, you alone have certain rights to it. There are some exceptions that the "Fair Use" doctrine.
- Fair Haven Pre K - 8 Online Catalog (OPAC) - Use the OPAC to search for books in the Fair Haven Pre K - 8 library media center. You can search by title, author, subject or keyword. You can also write reviews of books you have read in our library collection and it will appear in the catalog. Mrs. Virtue will show you how to do this!
- La clase de Mrs. Bonz Blog
- Nancy Keane's Book Talk Home Page - Go here to search for descriptions of books by author, title, subject, interest, and awards! Excellent site to help you find that book you will LOVE!!!!
- Creative Commons - Learn how to create free, easy-to-use copyright licenses to give the public permission to share and use your creative work — on conditions of your choice. CC licenses let you easily change your copyright terms from the default of “all rights reserved” to “some rights reserved.” Check out these videos about Creative Commons to learn more.